1. Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Bowls – The teriyaki sauce is completely homemade and way better than store-bought. Don’t worry – the homemade version is easier to make than you think.
2. Easy Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry – The easiest stir fry you will ever make in just 20 min – it doesn’t get easier (or quicker) than that. 287.3 calories per serving.
3. Asian Honey Chicken – A take-out favorite with the most heavenly honey glaze drizzle. It’s epic, guys.
4. Asian Roasted Carrots and Broccoli – Packed with so much flavor with such a short ingredient list and just 5 min prep. A side dish that works for all your mains.
5. CPK’s Kung Pao Spaghetti – Tastes just like everyone’s favorite kung pao dish in pasta form.
6. Easy Thai Shrimp Soup – This comes together in minutes using common ingredients and is such a crowd-pleaser. Your family will be begging for this on a weekly basis. Promise.
7. Crab Rangoon Dip – Another take-out favorite made into the creamiest, cheesiest dip of all, served with homemade wonton chips.
8. Asian Steak Roll Ups – Make-ahead roll ups with tons of veggies and the best Asian marinade loaded with so much flavor. Can be grilled or pan seared.
9. Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken and Rice – Saucy chicken, rice and veggies come together so easily right in the crockpot. Sure to be a weeknight staple.
10. Asian Salmon in Foil – The best and easiest way to make salmon in foil – and you won’t believe how much flavor is packed right in. And guys. There’s no clean-up either.